By now, you’ve likely got your Thanksgiving menu set. You have your Turkey recipe down pat, your various sides and accompaniments, and more dessert than you know what to do with. But you might still need a cocktail to serve alongside your Thanksgiving spread. This toddy is the perfect drink to warm up guests this Thursday (or at subsequent holiday soirees). The Apple Brandy has just the right amount of sweetness to it and is complemented by the cranberry syrup and is guaranteed to keep you and your guests warm. Make sure to add this cocktail to your Thanksgiving menu.
- 1 1/2 ounces apple brandy
- 1 1/2 ounces cranberry syrup
- Top with hot water
- Garnish with lemon wedge
Place brandy and syrup inside a toddy glass or a mug and top with hot water. Garnish with a lemon.
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
Place ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir until sugar dissolves and set aside to cool, pour contents into a jar or glass bottle. Will last two weeks.
Recipe courtesy Santa Fe Spirits.
Latest posts by Edible Santa Fe (see all)
- Resourcefulness Provides Purpose for Ironwood Farm - February 15, 2018
- A Glass of Spring - February 13, 2018
- Late Winter Issue: Do It Yourself - February 12, 2018