Welcome to edible New Mexico–the only magazine dedicated to local, seasonal, and traditional food in New Mexico. Edible tells the story of food, from source to table.
Published bi-monthly, we spotlight the growers, producers, retailers, artisans, chefs, home cooks, and others who energize our community with authentic, regionally-based food choices.
Currently, 100+ local businesses are eager to reach readers and consumers that are passionate about all things related to food, drink, and localism in our special region and have become our advertising partners.
Edible New Mexico is a fixture on coffee tables and nightstands, reaching 70,000 readers every eight weeks. Hundreds of people flock to our signature events and thousands connect with us through our website, eNewsletter, and social media channels. The magazine has, quite simply, changed the media landscape in Northern New Mexico. Print is, indeed, very much alive.
Why? Because we believe that an understanding and enjoyment of local foods provide a critical path to a healthier and more sustainable world.
In New Mexico, buying local has become increasingly important. It allows us to safeguard our open, undeveloped land supply, support our local economy, protect the environment, eat healthier, and, simply, to savor food. Rather than being subjected to thousands of miles of transport, preservatives, and processing, local food is ripe, ready, and at its peak of natural flavor.
What kind of magazine is edible New Mexico?
In its beautifully designed pages, printed on high-quality matte stock and perfect bound, edible tells compelling stories that support and promote the growers, producers, innovative chefs, food and beverage artisans, and other culinary professionals. The oft-repeated concept of “shelf life” is truly epitomized by edible magazine—no one is throwing this publication away.
Through gorgeous photography and quality journalism, edible New Mexico celebrates the joys of eating and drinking locally, explores the rich culinary and cultural heritage of New Mexico, and advocates for the importance of growing a strong local foods economy.
We empower readers to grow gardens, explore urban homesteading, and pursue sustainable practices like water harvesting and renewable energy. Our readers are informed, engaged, affluent, and passionate about supporting our mission and our advertising partners that make it possible.
- Unparalleled editorial and design quality, with world-class writing, photography, and illustration.
- Passionate and informed readership of 70,000+. A highly desirable demographic. Geographic reach.
- Highly-targeted controlled circulation in Northern New Mexico.
- We believe in top quality print as an incredibly effective way to consistently connect with local readers seeking your product or service.
- Edible Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Taos publishes 20,000 copies every eight weeks, reaching more than 420,000 readers annually (based on a 3.5 per copy pass-along rate). Our circulation is audited by Alliance for Audit Media (AAM), a leading national provider of services for confirmation of print and digital media for more than 50 years.
- We take great care of our advertisers: We offer free ad design and marketing consultation, and constantly work to ensure the ad is as effective as possible through placement and design.
Why Invest Your Marketing Dollars in edible magazine?
- A top-quality editorial environment showcases your ad. Our advertising to editorial ratio is designed to create a perfect balance. Our editorial content is top-notch, but readers are also enthusiastically engaged with tasteful and well-designed advertising as a valuable source of consumer information.
- A free 25-word listing in our Source Guide, an annotated directory of advertisers. Your display ad is complemented with a listing in what is fast becoming the definitive reference for quality local businesses in the region.
- Outstanding coverage all over New Mexico. Northern New Mexico is the predominant focus of our circulation, with wide and highly select coverage. You reach residents and tourists alike.
- Your partnership demonstrates your support of a strong local food economy. Your partnership with Edible New Mexico enables us to pursue our mission of promoting businesses, organizations, and individuals who are helping to forge a sustainable and prosperous local foods economy in our region—a powerful economic development strategy that benefits all businesses.
- Targeted, direct access to informed readers who care passionately about food and drink…and who value other quality products and experiences. A high-quality editorial product and incredibly effective distribution to more than 100 outlets deliver a desirable and coveted demographic. Reach them on our pages.
We invite you to join us as we help readers taste the true flavor of our region—and better appreciate the value that comes from sitting down at the table together.
To receive our rate card and media kit, please contact:
Stephanie Cameron, Publisher