We pride ourselves on being as helpful as possible for our advertisers. If you have any questions, please call 505-375-1329.
Here is everything our advertisers will need to do in order to have their ad listed in our pages:
- Send the Ad Artwork
- If you design the ad: Send the file (PDF with outlined text or 300+ DPI CMYK image, see below under “Display Ad Sizes and Specs”)
- If we design the ad:
- Send payment by deadline noted below (you should have received and invoice via QuickBooks)
- By QuickBooks, your invoice allows you to pay via Credit Card, Check, or ACH
- By phone: Stephanie Cameron at 505-375-1329
- By mail to:
Edible Santa Fe
6252 Zaltana Rd NW
Albuquerque, NM 87120
- Send the text for the free 25-word (see form below) Source Guide entry
- A great example:
B&B CACTUS FARM A cactus and succulent grower in Tucson, Arizona, B&B has both seasoned landscape specimens and plants for the collector. 11550 E. Speedway, 520.721.4687, BandBCactus.com
- A great example:
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and we’ll follow you back!
- Add yourself to our mailing list!
- Add us to your press contact list (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can stay informed on your news!
DISPLAY AD SIZES AND SPECS
|Size: W x H|
|Full Page (includes bleeds)
(live area: 7.5″ x 9.816″)
|8.625” x 11.125” with bleed
(trim: 8.325″ x 10.875″)
|Half Page (horizontal)||7.5” x 4.75”|
|Half Page (vertical)||3.625” x 9.875”|
|Quarter Page||3.625” x 4.75”|
|Third Page||2.35″ x 9.875″|
- Please submit your ad in one of the following formats: 300 dpi, high resolution PDF/x file (preferred format), tiff or eps file with fonts embedded, or a packaged InDesign file with all fonts and links included.
- CMYK files only
- Please make sure your ad is the correct dimension, and is not RGB.
- Please do not include bleeds for ads unless it’s a full-page ad (see specs above).
- Please do not include crop marks with your ad.
- Call (505-375-1329) or email us prior to the ad deadline and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Artwork emailed to email@example.com
Space Reservation Jan 5
Ad Materials Due Jan 12
Publication Date Feb 1
Space Reservation Mar 2
Ad Materials Due Mar 9
Publication Date Apr 1
Space Reservation May 4
Ad Materials Due May 11
Publication Date Jun 1
Space Reservation Jul 6
Ad Materials Due Jul 11
Publication Date Aug 1
Space Reservation Sept 5
Ad Materials Due Sept 12
Publication Date Oct 1
Space Reservation Nov 2
Ad Materials Due Nov 8
Publication Date Dec 1