We pride ourselves on being as helpful as possible for our advertisers. If you have any questions, please call 505-375-1329.
Here is everything our advertisers will need to do in order to have their ad listed in our pages:
- Send the Ad Artwork
- If you design the ad: Send the file (PDF with outlined text or 300+ DPI CMYK image, see below under “Display Ad Sizes and Specs”)
- If we design the ad:
- Send payment by the deadline noted below (you should have received an invoice via QuickBooks)
- By QuickBooks, your invoice allows you to pay via Credit Card, Check, or ACH
- By email: Stephanie Cameron at email@example.com
- By mail to:
Edible Santa Fe
6252 Zaltana Rd NW
Albuquerque, NM 87120
- Send the text for the free 25-word (see form below) Source Guide entry
- A great example:
B&B CACTUS FARM A cactus and succulent grower in Tucson, Arizona, B&B has both seasoned landscape specimens and plants for the collector. 11550 E. Speedway, 520.721.4687, BandBCactus.com
- A great example:
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and we’ll follow you back!
- Add yourself to our mailing list!
- Add us to your press contact list (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can stay informed on your news!
DISPLAY AD SIZES AND SPECS
|Size: W x H|
|Full Page (includes bleeds)
(live area: 7.5″ x 9.816″)
|8.625” x 11.125” with bleed
(trim: 8.375″ x 10.875″)
|Half Page (horizontal)||7.5” x 4.75”|
|Half Page (vertical)||3.625” x 9.875”|
|Quarter Page||3.625” x 4.75”|
|Market Place – 1/6||2.25″ x 4.75″ or 4.75″ x 2.25″|
|Market Place – 1/12||2.25″ x 2.25″|
|Eight Around the State||3.5″ x 3″|
- Please submit your ad in one of the following formats: 300 dpi, high-resolution PDF/x file (preferred format), tiff, or eps file with fonts embedded or a packaged InDesign file with all fonts and links included.
- CMYK files only
- Please make sure your ad is the correct dimensions and is not RGB.
- Please do not include bleeds for ads unless it’s a full-page ad (see specs above).
- Please do not include crop marks with your ad.
- Call (505-375-1329) or email us prior to the ad deadline and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Artwork emailed to email@example.com
Space Reservation Dec 4
Ad Materials Due Dec 11
Publication Date Jan 1
Space Reservation Feb 5
Ad Materials Due Feb 12
Publication Date Mar 1
Space Reservation Apr 2
Ad Materials Due Apr 9
Publication Date May 1
Space Reservation Jun 1
Ad Materials Due Jun 12
Publication Date Jul 1
Space Reservation Aug 3
Ad Materials Due Aug 12
Publication Date Sept 1
Space Reservation Oct 5
Ad Materials Due Oct 14
Publication Date Nov 1