We’re looking for a part-time Business Coordinator to join our team of committed professionals. The person in this position will be the organizational hub of a fast-paced media company, providing communication and connection among team members, advertising clients, and subscribers. The ideal candidate will possess a range of skills, have a commitment to positive and effective communication, and be a stickler for details and deadlines with a high degree of professionalism and infinite good humor. Office is located on the westside (1-40 and Coors) of Albuquerque. As a part-time position, hours are flexible, and every week has a different set of priorities. This is job requires a high level of organization, attention to detail, and self-direction.
Summary of Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage advertising client data.
- Advertising services support.
- Customer service.
- Quality control for advertising.
- Subscription management.
- Assistant to Publisher
- General office support.
Maintain relationships with current advertisers through regular contact via phone and email (this not a sales role, but a customer service and client retention role)
- Provide overall support of database to manage all client information.
- Assist sales department personnel – Manage and procure ad design assets for art department; coordinate flow of advertising data; manage business functions related to advertising
- Work with designers to manage ad design and production workflow.
- Work with sales staff and publisher on advertising related tasks.
- Review ads for placement, accuracy, and quality.
- Create necessary reports for magazine production tasks.
- Coordinate invoicing, payments, and manage accounts receivable.
- Provide professional and personable customer service.
- Manage subscriber information using third-party database system.
- Office mail, incoming and outgoing.
- Prepare bank deposits.
Qualifications & Aptitude
- MUST be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Familiarity with Quickbooks a plus.
- Personable with excellent phone skills.
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Self-directed, problem-solver, independent.
- Familiarity with Google Suite Applications is a must.
- Excellent written communication skills required.
- Have dependable mode of transportation and driver’s license.
- Must have your own laptop and access to the internet.
- Willing and available to work in Albuquerque office as needed.
Pays $15/per hour, independent contractor basis, no benefits.
Please send resume and cover letters to Stephanie Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls.
If you are interested in writing for edible, please submit your information here.
If you are interested in doing photography for edible, please email your portfolio link and rates to email@example.com.