- 2 ounce Santa Fe Spirits’ Silver Coyote
- 1 ounce green syrup – see recipe below
- Club soda
In a Collins glass filled with ice, add Silver Coyote and green syrup. Top with soda and garnish with cucumber and lemon twist.
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 English cucumbers, diced
- 18-24 sprigs of mint, leaves removed from stalk
Bring water and sugar to a boil to make simple syrup. Remove from heat and stir until sugar has completely dissolved and liquid has cooled off. Add cucumbers and mint leaves. Let steep for 2 hours and strain and discard solids. Keep refrigerated.
Recipe courtesy of Santa Fe Spirits
Latest posts by Edible Santa Fe (see all)
- Best Cafe, Albuquerque: The Shop Breakfast + Lunch - November 19, 2017
- Thanksgiving Toddy - November 19, 2017
- Forged in Fire - November 16, 2017