YOUR GUIDE TO CRAFT BREWERS ACROSS THE STATE
New Mexico is clearly on the map as a contender in the craft brew conversation. edible Santa Fe wants to introduce the world to our craft brewers with this Trail Map. This guide will also appear on our just launched, “We Love Local” App so you can have access at your finger tips any time you have a thirst for a “cold one”.
- ABQ Brewpub – Albuquerque
- Marble Brewery – Albuquerque
Marble Brewery’s mission is to provide bold, hand-crafted ales and lagers. Marble is a production brewery with an on-site tasting room
and outdoor beer garden located in downtown Albuquerque. Marble Brewery offers eight house beers and a variety of seasonal styles in
draft and bottle.
Albuquerque – 111 Marble Ave., NW, Albuquerque – 505.243.2739
Santa Fe – 60 E. San Francisco St., Ste. 313, Santa Fe -505.989.3565
- Chama River Brewing Co. – Albuquerque
Is the only full service brewery in Albuquerque. Their line up offers six house beers and variety of seasonal and specialty beers. Head Brewer, Justin Hamilton’s hand-crafted ales and lagers have brought home several awards from the American Beer Cup and the Great American Beer Festival.
106 2nd St. SW, Albuquerque, NM – 505.842.8329
- Il Vicino Brewing Co. Canteen – Albuquerque
The IVB Canteen: brewery, restaurant and community – produces award-winning micro-brews, and boasts an exceptional food menu
while remaining true to its’ roots as a brewery tap-room. Unpretentious, exciting and innovative the Canteen is the perfect place to
discover a new passion!
2381 Aztec, Albuquerque, NM 87107 – 505.881.2737
- Kelly’s Brewpub – Albuquerque
- Nexus Brewing Co. – Albuquerque
- Bad Ass Brewery – Albuquerque
- La Cumbre Brewing – Albuquerque
- The Wellhead – Artesia
- Corrales Bistro Brewery – Corrales
- Mimbres Valley Brewing – Deming
- Comanche Creek Brewing Company – Eagle Nest
- Three Rivers – Farmington
- High Desert Brewing Co. – Las Cruces
- Tractor Brewing – Los Lunas
- Rio Grande Brewery & Sierra Blanca – Moriarty
Sierra Blanca Brewing Company, owner of Rio Grande Brewing Company is proud to announce the opening of RIO GRANDE BREW PUB
AND GRILL in the Albuquerque International Airport the 1st week of June. Stop by and enjoy a frothy brew while you await your plane!
1016 Industrial Rd., PO Box 3567,
Moriarty, NM 87035 – 505.832.BEER
- Blue Heron Brewing – Embudo
- Turtle Mountain Brewing Co. – Albuquerque
We have been Rio Rancho’s neighborhood brewpub since 1999. Come and try our award winning beers and the best wood-fired pizza in Albuquerque.
905 36th Place SE
- Blue Corn Café & Brewery Downtown and Southside – Santa Fe
Award winning hand-crafted microbrews. Their beer is brewed daily on premise and they specialize in using several varieties of international hops and local ingredients. They have six house beers that are always on tap and two to three rotating taps with Brewmaster specials.
Southside: 4056 Cerrillos Rd., Santa Fe, NM – 505.438.1800
Downtown: 133 W Water St., Santa Fe, NM – 505.984.1800
- Second Street Brewery & Second St @ the Railyard – Santa Fe
The Second Street brewery staff works hard to present a neighborhood brewpub that is welcoming to all local residents and visitors alike. Here you can enjoy a fine handcrafted ale or lager with the delightful company of others….a place where truly everyone knows your name.
1814 Second Street, Santa Fe, 87505 – 505.982.3030
1607 Paseo De Peralta (In the Santa Fe Farmer’s Mkt Building), Santa Fe, NM 87501 – 505.989.3278
- Santa Fe Brewing Co. – Santa Fe
New Mexico’s first and largest brewery has been churning out local favorites such as Santa Fe Pale Ale, State Pen Porter and Chicken Killer Barleywine for over 20 years. Take a tour, enjoy a cold one on the patio, a 6-pack to-go, or grab a keg for your next party.
35 Fire Place, Santa Fe NM 87508
- Socorro Springs Brewing Company – Socorro
- Eske’s – Taos
- Taos Ale House – Taos
- De La Vega’s Pecan Grill and Brewery – Las Cruces
- Marble Brewery Tap Room – Santa Fe
- Southwest Grape and Grain – Albuquerque
- Victor’s Grape Arbor – Albuquerque
- Ubru Home Brewing – Farmington
- Santa Fe Homebrewing Supply – Santa Fe
- Abbey Beverage Company – Abiquiu
- Taos Inn Adobe Bar
The Historic Taos Inn, where a diverse and colorful mix of people come to enjoy the best Margaritas, craft beers & live music in New Mexico. Monday nights feature the Beer Snob Club with tastings and seminars. Join free and learn about new craft beers and get 10% off all purchases.
125 Paseo Del Pueblo Norte, Taos, New Mexico 87571 – 575.758.2233
Latest posts by Edible Santa Fe (see all)
- Holiday Gift Guide - November 24, 2017
- Best Cafe, Albuquerque: The Shop Breakfast + Lunch - November 19, 2017
- Thanksgiving Toddy - November 19, 2017