The 4th of July is the time to celebrate America’s birthday. And what better way to celebrate than with Red, White, and Booze. This “4th of July Cooler” is a great way to celebrate this holiday. The hibiscus vodka pairs well with the strawberry tincture, while the lemon and club soda make for a refreshing cocktail. Enjoy it this July or all summer long.
4th of July Cooler
recipe courtesy of Santa Fe Spirits
- 5 oz. hibiscus vodka
- 5 oz. strawberry tincture
- 5 oz. clarified lemon juice syrup
- Club Soda
- Raspberries / Blueberries
In a collins glass, add vodka, tincture, and clarified lemon juice syrup; top with soda and garnish with raspberries and blueberries on a long bamboo skewer.
Latest posts by Edible Santa Fe (see all)
- Best Cafe, Albuquerque: The Shop Breakfast + Lunch - November 19, 2017
- Thanksgiving Toddy - November 19, 2017
- Forged in Fire - November 16, 2017