Where to Find the Spring Edition of
edible New Mexico
If you are a subscriber or have a CSA from New Mexico Harvest, Squash Blossom, Skarsgard Farms, Chispas Farm, Vida Verde Farm, Better Together CSA, or Silver Leaf Farm; you will receive a copy of the issue in your harvest boxes next week.
You can also find in the following locations either via our stands or by requesting with your takeout order.
- The Shop Breakfast & Lunch, 2933 Monte Vista Blvd, NE
- Plants of the Southwest, 6680 4th St. NW
- La Montinita Co-op, 3500 Central SE
- La Montinita Co-op, 2400 Rio Grande NW
- Osuna Nursery, 501 Osuna Rd
- The Farm Shop at Los Poblanos, 4803 Rio Grande Blvd NW
- Talin Market, 88 Louisiana Blvd SE
- Polks Folly Butcher Shop & Farm Stand, 12128 Highway 14N, Cedar Crest
- Little Bear Coffee Co., 2632 Pennsylvania St NE
- Little Bear Coffee Co., 3123 Central Ave. NE
- Arable, 7 Ave Vista Grande B-6 (in Eldorado)
- Dolina Bakery & Cafe, 402 N Guadalupe St
- Paynes Nursery, 304 Camino Alire
- Paynes Nursery, 1 715 St Michael’s
- Santa Fe Farmers Market, 1607 Paseo de Peralta
- Dr. Field Goods, 2860 Cerrillos Rd
- Kaune’s Neighborhood Market, 511 Old Santa Fe Trail
- Renuity Resources, 1829 San Ysidro Crossing
- Enterprise Bank, 2009 Galisteo Street
- Iconik Coffee Roasters, 314 S Guadalúpe St
- Iconik Coffee Roasters, 1600 Lena St
- Arroyo Vino, 218 Camino La Tierra
- Posa’s El Merendero Tamale Factory & Restaurant, 1514 Rodeo Rd, Santa Fe
We will restock our other northern and southern New Mexico locations when the “stay at home” orders are lifted.
If you would like to purchase this issue and have mailed to you, click here.
PURCHASE THE SPRING ISSUE
Edible celebrates New Mexico's food culture, season by season. We believe that knowing where our food comes from is a powerful thing. With our high-quality, aesthetically pleasing and informative publication, we inspire readers to support and celebrate the growers, producers, chefs, beverage and food artisans, and other food professionals in our community.