by Quinn Stephenson, Coyote Cafe & Cantina
A perfect cocktail to spice up your Valentine’s Day, the Caballero combines some of Mexico’s most tantalizing ingredients.
- 2 ounces añejo tequila
- 1 ounce Carpano Antica sweet vermouth
- 1 heavy dash of Bitter Truth mole bitters
- 1/2 ounce dark crème de cacao
- 1 small dried chile pod, for garnish
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and stir well. Strain into a chilled martini glass and finish with garnish.
Latest posts by Edible Santa Fe (see all)
- Late Summer: Democracy - August 12, 2018
- Apricot Slaw - August 9, 2018
- First-of-its-Kind Interactive Video Projection Dining Experience, “Hello, Space.” - August 9, 2018