There are wines from across the world that are sometimes overlooked or disregarded because the grape or region might not be recognized. We aim to widen the horizon at this Saturday Wine Workshop, as we present a selection of esoteric wines for your enjoyment. These are wines we believe to be great drinking and fantastic value. Come and see for yourself.
– Nisia, Rueda Verdejo ‘Old Vines’, Spain 2016 $18
– Cantina Valle Tritana, Verdicchio di Matelica DOC ‘Capostrano’, Italy, 2014 $14
– Boutari, Moschofilero, Greece, 2014 $18
– Garage Wine Co., Pais ‘215 BC Ferment’, Chile, 2017 $20
– Vera de Estenas, Utiel-Requena Bobal, Spain, 2015 $12
– Musto Carmelitano, Aglianico del Vulture DOC, ‘Maschitano Rosso’, Italy, 2013 $21
The Tasting Table will be open 3.00pm-5.00pm
Reservations are not required.
$5 Tasting Fee.
Purchase $50 of wine and receive a $5 credit.