A glut of articles have been written concerning what to drink with an Easter meal. All of them are concerned with what to pair with ham and lamb and maybe even hard boiled eggs and baskets full of candy. But more importantly, Easter is about the gradual fading away of the austerity of winter and embracing the coming spring. With a long weekend on the horizon signifying the end of Lent, Easter can be the perfect time to reintroduce yourself to your favorite indulgences. Especially if you abstained from wine for the past 40 days. We’ve picked out a small selection of our favorite freshest, most drinkable wines to enjoy while the weather warms up, including the first of the latest crop of rosés. Some of them you can absolutely pair with lamb. So come kick off a long weekend with our Saturday wine tasting, and start the season of springtime right.
– St. Supéry, Semillon Sauvignon Blanc ‘Virtú’, 2016 $28
– Bucci, Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore DOC, 2014 $20
– Aix, Coteaux d’Aix en Provence Rosé, 2017 $18
– Domaine Michel Magnien, Bourgogne Rouge, 2015 $29
– Domaine du Joncier, Côtes-du-Rhône ‘L’O de Joncier’ 2015 $19
– Terlato, Cabernet Sauvignon Rutherford, 2013 $58 – On Sale $45
The Tasting Table will be open 3.00pm-5.00pm
Reservations are not required.
$5 Tasting Fee.
Purchase $50 of wine and receive a $5 credit.